- As Franchisor and CEO of one of Australia’s largest strata management companies, I am often asked one simple question ‘What makes a franchisee successful’?
- When managed right, they’re great – but when managed poorly, it can leave a bad taste in the mouths of apartment neighbours. So, here’s a handy […]
- Technology and automation will undoubtedly change the role of a strata manager in the coming years as the industry embraces change and owners demand greater transparency […]
- Here’s a helpful checklist of the things you should be doing as an apartment owner before letting your property out on short stay sites.
- Photos from Ace’s national conference in Hobart 8th – 10th March, while we are still tallying feedback, we have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback and […]
- There’s a right and a wrong way to go about renovating in a strata scheme, and especially in the wake of these health concerns, owners must […]
- Suddenly people will realise that, without electricity, there is no internet, no mobile phones, no contactless payment, no lifts and no petrol pumps. Are you prepared […]
- Apartment owners be warned, Santa might not be the only person dropping into the house in the dead of the night these holidays, with ‘holiday heists’ […]
- As warmer weather approaches, Ace is issuing a stern warning has been issued for apartment and townhouse owners in Queensland to be on top of pool […]
THOUSANDS OF APARTMENT OWNERS URGED TO SCHEDULE FIRE SAFETY AUDITS AS FLAMMABLE CLADDING DISASTER EXPOSEDAce Body Corporate Management is urging thousands of apartment owners around the country to fully review their building’s fire safety and emergency evacuation procedures, ap.