- As warmer weather approaches, Ace is issuing a stern warning has been issued for apartment and townhouse owners in Queensland to be on top of pool […]
THOUSANDS OF APARTMENT OWNERS URGED TO SCHEDULE FIRE SAFETY AUDITS AS FLAMMABLE CLADDING DISASTER EXPOSEDAce Body Corporate Management is urging thousands of apartment owners around the country to fully review their building’s fire safety and emergency evacuation procedures, ap.
- A rise in solar panel fires in several Australian states has prompted a warning for hundreds of apartment owners going green on the cheap.
- Today I will be taking a look at noise complaints and explain some of the options available to owner occupiers and tenants.
APARTMENT & UNIT OWNERS IN THE NT URGED TO REVIEW SECURITY, AS PROPERTY CRIME CONTINUES TO PLAGUE THE TERRITORYApartment and unit owners in the NT are being urged lock down their community’s security ‘once and for all’ as crime continues to plague strata communities […]
- There’s concern that countless Australians will ‘go dark’ over the following months from failing to connect to the NBN, and it spells major disruption for strata […]
- Instead of providing adequate car park security, the future role of a strata community in major metropolitan areas might be to implement car pool schedules or […]
- WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE PICKING UP A TOOL IN YOUR UNIT
- As the winter chills roll in, apartment residents need to remain vigilant when it comes to fire safety in the colder months. Reports of failing certification […]
- CAI Conference in Las Vegas I attended the CAI conference in Las Vegas from 3 May to 6 May 2017. May 31st 2017 | Georgia Cook […]