- As Franchisor and CEO of one of Australia’s largest strata management companies, I am often asked one simple question ‘What makes a franchisee successful’?
- When managed right, they’re great – but when managed poorly, it can leave a bad taste in the mouths of apartment neighbours. So, here’s a handy […]
- Technology and automation will undoubtedly change the role of a strata manager in the coming years as the industry embraces change and owners demand greater transparency […]
- Here’s a helpful checklist of the things you should be doing as an apartment owner before letting your property out on short stay sites.
- Photos from Ace’s national conference in Hobart 8th – 10th March, while we are still tallying feedback, we have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback and […]
- There’s a right and a wrong way to go about renovating in a strata scheme, and especially in the wake of these health concerns, owners must […]
- Suddenly people will realise that, without electricity, there is no internet, no mobile phones, no contactless payment, no lifts and no petrol pumps. Are you prepared […]
- Apartment owners be warned, Santa might not be the only person dropping into the house in the dead of the night these holidays, with ‘holiday heists’ […]
- As warmer weather approaches, Ace is issuing a stern warning has been issued for apartment and townhouse owners in Queensland to be on top of pool […]
THOUSANDS OF APARTMENT OWNERS URGED TO SCHEDULE FIRE SAFETY AUDITS AS FLAMMABLE CLADDING DISASTER EXPOSEDAce Body Corporate Management is urging thousands of apartment owners around the country to fully review their building’s fire safety and emergency evacuation procedures, ap.
- A rise in solar panel fires in several Australian states has prompted a warning for hundreds of apartment owners going green on the cheap.
- Today I will be taking a look at noise complaints and explain some of the options available to owner occupiers and tenants.
APARTMENT & UNIT OWNERS IN THE NT URGED TO REVIEW SECURITY, AS PROPERTY CRIME CONTINUES TO PLAGUE THE TERRITORYApartment and unit owners in the NT are being urged lock down their community’s security ‘once and for all’ as crime continues to plague strata communities […]
- There’s concern that countless Australians will ‘go dark’ over the following months from failing to connect to the NBN, and it spells major disruption for strata […]
- Instead of providing adequate car park security, the future role of a strata community in major metropolitan areas might be to implement car pool schedules or […]
- WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE PICKING UP A TOOL IN YOUR UNIT
- As the winter chills roll in, apartment residents need to remain vigilant when it comes to fire safety in the colder months. Reports of failing certification […]
- CAI Conference in Las Vegas I attended the CAI conference in Las Vegas from 3 May to 6 May 2017. May 31st 2017 | Georgia Cook […]
- INSURANCE POLICIES WILL NEED FIXING IF YOU PICK UP A TOOL BEFORE CHECKING YOUR COVER Gutters need fixing? Hallway lights need changing? If you’re thinking about […]
- APARTMENT AND UNIT OWNERS URGED TO PUT POOL SAFETY ON TOP OF THE AGENDA AS CHILD DROWNINGS CONTINUE IN 2016 December, January and February are the […]
- STRONG SUMMER WEATHER WARNINGS PROMPT URGENT MESSAGES FOR APARTMENT AND UNIT OWNERS Apartment and unit owners are being warned about the wild summer weather to come […]
- Newsletter Piece – Autumn 2017 OC’s URGED TO STAY IN THE LOOP ON IN-HOME PRODUCT RECALLS WASHING MACHINE FIRE RISK STILL PRESENT FOR THOUSANDS Owners […]
- Newsletter Piece – Autumn 2017 APARTMENT VALUES WILL FALL IF OC’S DON’T EMBRACE SUSTAINABILITY HOW TO GET YOUR BUILDING ON TRACK? Apartment owners may see […]
- Newsletter Piece – Autumn 2017 BIGGER CARS, BIGGER STRATA CAR PARKING PROBLEMS Parking issues in strata is a petty subject matter involving petty disputes but it’s […]